View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 pm

ok so just throwing this out there i think everyone should add their thoughts/feelings and comments...

with Honorable-Knights growing so big its getting difficult to manage and move forward with out an active leader. only a leader can make the guild house and everyone said when we got rank 5 in grb we would get one well we r now rank 4 two weeks in a row and have gotten the highest scores in HK/KoH history which just shows how strong we have become. I understand Lou is going through alot in rl and its very difficult to play when under so much stress and she said herself she is going to be stepping down she just has to get ahold of the rank 2s which is proving to be way more difficult than everyone thought. i know the old KoH rules say we have to have a majority vote in order to make any changes but i feel we should over look the rules this time and see what the guild thinks and feels is best for them. Cenz is doing such a great job of being officer but its alot to ask of him when ppl want in in guild he stops w.e hes doing and changes over how much easier would it be if we had all active officers. we could add ppl and not have to depend on cenz all the time.everyone treatsand thinks of cenz as the leader anyways. it just shows how much the guild has changed. HK has become its own guild its not the old KoH anymore.

so wat i think is best for the guild is to send in a ticket and get lead switchd. it has to go to a rank 2 and obv cenz would be the best choice reguardless. cenz can make the new officers and well have a leader figure. once he leaves for the military im not sure what will happen but by then lou might have come back or maybe even one of the old players.

its not really changing anything its just making things easier. like i said cenz pretty much is the leader now it will just be far easier with officers to help him out

i cant be the only one thinking that its time for a change

~Kei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brac
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:24 pm

I am not saying this is a bad idea............

But it is hard as the former leader to just promote, promote promote... It took awhile to get to know Cenz and for him to see and understand the foundation on which the guild was formed. And if we promote new people into leadership roles I am afraid the guild would change into what the "Newer Leadership" wants, and not continue on the path in which we founded the family. Maybe I just don't know some of u guys and gals well enough to judge that, but on the same note that is what we did in KoH and we all see how that ended. I just don't want a repeat of someone stealing the family and making it all about them and their needs like Arica did.

Again, I may be speaking out of turn here.... But you did ask for everyone's thought's.

Browlie -3x Druid
Loxen -1x Pally

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuppaz
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Leader or Not   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Well my thought after reading both you guys there will always be that risk even if we have leader or not...

Right now we ask who will we turn to when we have some thing to say or need help with.. same with the new guy's we get in every day where is the oficer w/o Cenz as rank 2 atm we would be compleatly leaderless and i think that's not realy good now when we ar growing up so fast getting stronger for evry week that past's

Just the new guy in here but it's my thought still it would help evry one if we could be more active....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

ofc i asked for everyones opinon and i expected the older KoH ppl to be wary of this idea but Bubba thats the thing u dont really know any of the newer guildies and ofc were not going to do wat arica did but then again i can speak only for myself on that one. but remember ead and skye and the others understand the old views of KoH i think if we mixed them with the newer but obv cabable members wed get a good combo of what the guild was made to stand for and the newer ideas and changes that have been made already in the guild

why doesnt it let me type b r a c s name...>.> it changes it to bubba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

I agree that it is time for a change. And yes we have been abusing Cenz to no end.

I second that Cenz be made leader, he is doing an excellent job.

I also agree with the leader-that-was that we do not want a repeat of what happened before. I think that a vote should be done, but by only those that have been in the guild for a set time. Now as a returning member, I know that it might disqualify me from voting, but lets face it, the votes that count are going to be the ones that have been around long enough to know they are here for the long haul.

As someone that was around back in KoH as Haven of Hare (HoH) and now back for over a month in HK I have to admit that I do like how things are going now. I have only seen a few disputes and they have been handled quickly, quietly, and justly.

I know that I have been doing my best to help the guild and any guild members that need it or want it. Now I don't remember the "Rulz" per say... (Wait, there was a rule book!)

Now I also don't know how this will fly as I have only been around for a month again, but I am willing to help out more if it is needed. So if there is a need of me in the guild, just ask. I am on most days even if I am at work.

Ya thats my piece, Lets all be honorable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.TheSwordsofValour.com
Ted

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: WE NEED CHANGE!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm

yes change, but in a good way ofc Very Happy
honestly , i couldnt agree more w/ what Kei said. as of right know, i personally view Cenz as the guild leader(no offense to Lou if she reads this)
so making Cenz the new guild leader would be the best choice imo. heh i <3 Barrack Obama's famous quote Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Someone please post on this once you all have discussed in game!
Back to top Go down
rikkus.kiss

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:14 am

I know I am still new to the guild, but if my opion matters I too believe Cenzai would be the logical choice. I haven't had the operutinity to get to know the current leader and I opoligize if I offened in anyway, but I thought Cenzai was the leader. Shows how much i know right. Also I believe that if you dont learn from history you are doomed to repeat it and I think all the former KOH has learned and will not repeat the same mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:58 pm

as we all know cenz will be leaving soon for the military so prob not the best idea to put him as lead now that the other officers r active though im sure he would have made a good one...i just hope the rank 2s vote on the new one soon...we really need it badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brac
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 am

Kei wrote:
ofc i asked for everyones opinon and i expected the older KoH ppl to be wary of this idea but Bubba thats the thing u dont really know any of the newer guildies and ofc were not going to do wat arica did but then again i can speak only for myself on that one. but remember ead and skye and the others understand the old views of KoH i think if we mixed them with the newer but obv cabable members wed get a good combo of what the guild was made to stand for and the newer ideas and changes that have been made already in the guild

why doesnt it let me type b r a c s name...>.> it changes it to bubba

1st: idk why it changes me to bubba. getting tired of it though

2nd: u say "newer but obv capable" can u honestly tell me who u know for a fact would not screw over the guild in the long run? Do u know how long Arica was one of my rank 2's before we voted her into leader? beyond that do u know how long she ran it before we started to see problems?

gonna answer my own questions to u here...... Arica as rank 2: over a year. Arica as rank 1 b4 problems: almost a year.

After almost 2 years would u assume someone is gonna jump up and screw u? We didn't think so either.....
So there is no way in HELL u can sit there and tell me to "only promote capable members Obviously" thats all we have ever done. Dont sit there and tell me that the old KoH members have learned from their mistakes..... your asking us to repeat it here. u want us to promote members that we dont hardly know. The problem here is ALL of the people who r posting their opinions here are all Post-Arica and do not know what all we had to go through to re-form and re-build after that fiasco. I do respect that u guys r family whether it be old or new. But please understand what we have been through before u start getting snooty about what needs to happen here..

As my dad always said, "Burn me once shame on you, Burn me twice.....SHAME ON ME"

Browlie -3x Druid
Loxen -1x Pally

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyier

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok, as i said in game, im knew to guild and i dont know u all good enough to say whos the best to be leader, but, a leader have to have experience, have to be on everyday, have to take care of guildies and GC and most important have to be good with ppl relationships.

Im just in guild for a little more tahn a week, and what i saw was almost the same ppl evryday, the same ppl asnwering questions and offering help to others. So what i propuse is: Take the highests lvls that are mostly on and postulate them to a massive votation, the rest of the guildies will choose the one they prefer to be our leader, and when we decide, we send the ticket and done, we have a great guild, with great leader and great officers (the ones who i think have to be remake it except for Cenz).

The ppl i think have to be postulate are:
- Rikku
- Korny
- Cenzai
- Kritical
- Skye

I hope this helps.

Cya in game

Ky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Brac wrote:

The problem here is ALL of the people who r posting their opinions here are all Post-Arica and do not know what all we had to go through to re-form and re-build after that fiasco.

Just a small correction...

I was from before the "fiasco"... but granted I was gone during the issues.

So not "everyone" is post.

But I also understand why Bubba is worried, and if this was my baby, I would be too.

But we can not grow if we do not change. And someone else to take the control, we are doomed for a fate worse then that.

Another idea, Bubba, do you want to have your hat in the ring for taking back over? After all, it is your baby?

-Haven of Hare
The White Rabbit
Back to top Go down
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:30 pm

B r a c asked for views of long-time KoH/HK members on the current things. Well, here is one, and I strongly believe more will follow soon.
First of all I am going to say that whatever will happen with the guild in next few days - and something must happen, since nobody who cares can be happy with the present situation, which starts to get unbearable - for me the continuity with principles that KoH/HK guild was build on is essential. Conclusion of these principles for me is a true mutual respect of players that I have in over a year of playing Shaiya seen outside this guild too rarely. If this respect was about to vanish from HK, I'd quit the guild, quit the game, uninstal it and most likely I'd never even try to find an interest for playing any similar game again.
However, values I am talking about here can't be preserved when people, who are supposed to overlook following of these principles, aren't active players anymore.
And at this point I can already hear: 'Look, we have our lifes to attend to.' Oh my, you'd be surprised, but my life doesn't consist of pixels. I have one too. And those from the people I've met in this game that I am happy I can call friends, they have it also, I can assure you. We don't ask officers/leader to play hours and hours every day. But they should be on enough to get to know other people in the guild, including recently joined, and to be well conscious about what's going on in the guild. This is currently not happening, actually it's not been happening since about a month after reform, which occured in the spring, and with time it got only worse, despite all promises. It's been more than a few very long months. Brief appearances from some of our rank 2s, usually limited to a couple of minutes (log on, check waiting list, accept, log off), that one could have - if lucky and prepared - witnessed lately, aren't any help.
I guess it could be already obvious from what I said above that for me an ideal leadership would be a mixture of active (with the meaning how I tried to describe it; and wait... is one underscore enough?) officers from KoH along with other more or less long-time members who proved their belief and loaylty to Honorable-Knights with their sizeable and continuous contribution. As for the Bunnie's suggestion, I strongly support it. I know a bit about your current views on where is this game going from a couple of brief conversations on the vent, B r a c, but if you would nonetheless decide to step back to the game, either as a leader or rank 2, I'd really appreciate it, and I am pretty sure there is much more people thinking the same way about it.
As things currently are, they can't be much worse. I know there were meetings of members (usually of rank 3s, but also at least one with almost all online members present) discussing situation every night since Saturday. Even from attendace of these forums you can tell people aren't indifferent to what is going on. Actually I feel that with all this tension around we are nearing the point similar to those few days before the reform in the spring - from gc and talking with people generally I know that many of them feel their officers don't care about the guild anymore and that they let them down, reminding me how we felt about actions of Arica and Tink earlier this year. Please, don't let it go that far this time. I am afraid it would mean an end to anything related to Knights of Honor on Teos server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lauriux12
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 pm

can u do the writing in slideshows or smthing couse reading is boring do it in pic or smthing more fun then reading Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 pm

lmao laur most of them rnt that bad but omg eads is like o.O i took 3 coffee breaks before i finally finished it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Kei wrote:
lmao laur most of them rnt that bad but omg eads is like o.O i took 3 coffee breaks before i finally finished it
Maybe you should consider drinking less coffee - because I don't believe there could be something wrong with your reading skills ^^

But now seriously, I am disappointed I can't see here more opinions and/or suggested solutions on the topic that is for all of us - or at least for those of us who more or less daily play the game - of a high importance. Is there anything new about the guild leader and rank 2 positions? I only know that Lou didn't yet respond on email Cenz had sent her about a week ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brac
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:18 pm

I have stepped in to resolve this. I have been in phone/e-mail communication with the leaders and admins. this will be resolved within a week.

Browlie -3x Druid
Loxen -1x Pally

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lauriux12
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Yh i think Ead likes writing is he like a writer or smthg Surprised
santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lauriux12
Guild Member
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm

BTW Bubba whats with the wow thingie ?_? flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skye

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Hello all, it looks like the problems with the leadership will finally be sorted very shortly. The proposed list for guild leader will be on the forum sunday coming. There has been suggestions that there is a push to overthrow the old ways and traditions of koh/hok.
I for one would disagree. Most of us would like to see a leader and the senior officers 2, 3, and 4 to be on. If you are not on how can you lead or know what is happening in the guild. How can the new players in the guild now how to behave or the traditions of the guild. It is simple you say read the rules, look at the forum. I play the game(it is a game) to relax and kill things , help other ppl and keep in touch with a long list of friends i have made since being in the guild. Committed to this guild yes, spent a lot of money/ time to get toons to the lvl for grb, helped ppl when i can and they have helped me. We need a guildhouse we need a leader, we need more than one person to admit ppl to the guild. We have now players in this guild that cover the world, 3 main time zones(america, europe, asia) we need rank 2 in all 3 zones not just one with the occasional appearance from others. It is not fair on cenz to have to do it all, but he does it.
In real life organisations have leaders who come and go, ppl step down because commitments are else where. The organisations do not fold, crumple but they progress and devolope. Look where this guild is now, the highest points and rank 4. Does the guild have a bad reputation ? NO. Do we Ks? NO. Do we treat ppl with respect? Yes. Do we help ppl? Yes Do we tell ppl off if they do wrong? Yes. Do we keep to the traditions of the past? Yes as much as we can.
Bubba and the other senior leaders you have to let us move on and trust us. We cannot be held responsible for other ppls actions that has happened in the past. Because at the moment that is what it is looking like.
I would choose cenz to be leader until milan comes back. But with cenz goin to the military in jan and not knowing when milan is coming back i would like to recommend white aliss for the leaders mantle.
1. Aliss has been around along time in koh/hok
2. Is a regular player and is firmly committed to the guild and the game.
3. Has a good reputation and well thought of in the guild
Thanks for reading my thoughts. If you agree/disagree you are free to say.
cya in the guild...<skye, skyefighter, lady bea, lord macleod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 pm

honestly i couldnt agree more with skye i second everything he said cenz is best choice plus moving lead must go to a rank 2 and afterwards aliss should get it hes worried he wont be able to lead us but like iv said many times before we work together as a guild and make decisions together and with the help of the officers it will be easy lol ^^ and yes i am saying i think the officers that dont play should step down why hold an important rank in a game u dont play anymore it will help us to move forward which we actually r doing rather quickly almost 30k at our last grb and we were missing a few ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!   

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1