Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Sat May 15, 2010 9:06 am

Hey there,

Introduction:
Mounts in general used in which you can go to any place faster than running but it's infirmity is that if you get attacked your mount will disappear and there are 3 standards speed in this game.

Level 1: That's when your run.However you can walk it through typing "Tab" button but that's will be deadly slow if you willing to reach a destination nearby you.It's considered as well as a level 0.

Level:2: All NM mounts speed is except for the mount that called "Reindeer" and that's a rare mount where it was existed on the old promo's around 09's.At all events,It only comes up with 2 types which specified by 3 classes for every faction,
Cost:11mil.
Where can you find it?:in apulune at the Stardust Knight section.However you can do the quest and to receive it you will have to collect some enhancement or as it called "Components" which they are Poison Linz and Amapo spool.

Human reindeer one that only Fighter,Defender,or Priest can only cast and ride it.
Elf reindeer one that only Rangers,Summoners, or Archers can only cast and ride it.

level 3: All HM/UM speed is.All HM players or above it can cast and ride it distingished by the classes.
Cost:75mil.
Where you can find it?:In Apulune at the Stardust Knight.

*Note* There is no quest available at the moment or as the matter of fact not yet.So you will have to spend 75 mil to the NPC merchant to ride it and you can't find it somewhere else only if it's rare as like "Black Horse","Bearded Unicorn","Red Leopard" etc...

Mounts! ~drum~

Human faction

Reindeer!

Class:Fighter,Defender or Priest.
Speed:level 3 *fastest speed on shayia*
Cost:900~1.5bil around that range nowadays.
Mode:NM/HM/UM are able to ride it.
Where to find:Players or you can obtain it from a Christmas Patch drop.
Nutriment:Water only. Smile

Normal horse!

Speed:level 2 which is equivalent to sonic's boots all in all.
Cost:11mil.However,You can do the quest instead and obtain this horse by paying less cheap but you will spend more time.
Mode:Available for NM but that does mean HM/UM can ride it! cheers
Where to find:At Apulune (Stardust knight Section).

Black horse!

Speed:level 2.
Cost:800~1.4bill.
Mode:Available for all modes excluding EM.
Where to find:From players or promo's.
*IMPORTANT Note* It have the same qualification as like the normal NM mount except the color which gives a style to it's owner as it's rare and it's colored with black,yay!

Sunsteed!

Speed:level 3.
Mode:Available for HM/UM only.
Where to find:At Apulune (Stardust Knight Section).

Silverhorn!

Cost:Very expensive! around 4.5bill~5.6bill.
Stylish?:VERY!!
Where to find:From player's,promo's or events. *Notice* There was a solemn raise few days ago at Shayia website made by GM and it have been sold for 5.6bill for a player called "Sneef12" or something like that.

Bearded Unicorn!

Cost:Extremely expensive! around ~9billl.
Where to find:There is too few people who have this horse so hard to find it.Don't ever think about getting it! Very Happy

~~Last but not least for Human mounts!~~

Blue Armored Unicorn!

Speed:Level 3.
Cost:Uber expensive 15~20bill.
Mode:Available for UM ONLY.
Where to find:From players but you will get exhausted finding one.

~~~~~

Elf Faction

Reindeer!

Class:Archers,Summoners or Rangers.
Cost:800~1.4bil.
Mode:Available for all modes.
Where to find:Players or you can obtain it from a Christmas Patch drop.

Leopard!

Speed:Level 2.
Cost:11mil.However,You can do the quest instead and obtain this horse.
Mode:Available for NM or above.

Red Leopard!

Speed:Level 2.
Cost:800~1.3bill.
Mode:Available for NM or above.
Where to find:From players or promo's.
*IMPORTANT Note* It have the same qualification as like the normal NM mount except the color which gives a style to it's owner as it's rare and it's colored with red.

Silver Lion!

Mode:Available for HM or above.

Red Lion!

Cost:4.2bill~5.5bill.
Where to find:You can obtain it from promo's or you can ask rid's permission Wink

White Lion!

Cost:around 8~10bill.
Where to find:From players but they are too few.

~~Last but not least for Elf mounts!~~

Land Phoenix

Cost:18~20billl.
Mode:Available for UM ONLY!
Where to find:Extremely hard to find it.So you can say that it's no where exist.

~~The End~~!

Thank you for reading horse guide.Hope you enjoyed that and took a background info about horses.
*Note* If there is a mistake or a question concerned it feel free to leave a post here or either in-game,
Later alligator! Wink

Last edited by Anth on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 pm

hahah nicely done anth : ) and go ahead and try to steal my silverhorn.....i will (insert really bad verb here) you!!!!!!!! >.> my mount......*growls* Cookie is all mine....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RidinDirty
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 am

NM can ride the reindeer, Sapheera is NM and uses one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Sun May 16, 2010 12:59 am

ill get you a pick of a white lion ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Sun May 16, 2010 10:41 am

Ahahaha that's why sap always come late! Thanks rid for the correction.I will update it.
Appreciate that kei but I am sorry won't back of on my decision about stealing your horse!! Ahaha Very Happy
cheers ~BISCUITS FOR THE LADIES~ cheers .Nothing for you the choosen one.I think you can get your own! Wink

I apologize for these minimized pictures.It doesn't fit the eyes somehow as I took them from wiki and couldn't find somewhere else to catch up with aside from the normal and the sun steed horses because I captured it in-game.However I will work on making it better,Perhaps 1024 px would be the key for it?
Have a nice day guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 am

~UPDATED~ I am done with the pictures and the stuff! cheers
Thanks mercy I already got it. ~smiles~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gre
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Mon May 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Teeheehee. I have an armored horse. Nathan named him Horny. Have a black horse, too, which is called Black Horny. Havent named the Red Leopard yet...I tried giving my pets cool names...but they end up just being Hornies....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thelazaruseffect.ning.com
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 am

Sounds like it's a happy entire horse family! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Good work getting the info and good pictures. On a side note - by 'summoner' you probably mean mage? Might be a bit confusing.
Did anyone notice the armor of the fighter/defender on the armored unicorn (nicely looking mount!)? The helmet is obviously Legendary Adamas, but how about the rest? May that be a Legendary Plate armor? Makes me curious.
Also I think I've seen something about new HM mounts being added to an item mall. Has anyone seen them or any info about them?

Edit: And one more thing - guides like this one SHOULD really be posted in the 'Teos Shaiya information' section like older guides; for an easier navigation on forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drTook
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 pm

The armour looks like jewell. A kind that is not available in our shaiya. It's supposed to be a quest reward only available for UM. More info here.

I still haven't seen any good explanation to why it's not included in our shaiya...

eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Thank you Johan, I am pretty sure that's the armor shown on the bearded unicorn picture. And all in all, these gears unavailable for Shaiya US are all very nice armor designs, shame. Their inclusion would add some variety to the game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Thank you.But I don't think it confuses as the word that you seemed to be disliked about is forked from 'caller' and therefore he calls for extraordinary power or whatever he calls that Mages is specialized by 'summoning' or 'calling' which means he is the 'summoner','caller' or as it already known in-game as a 'Mage'.And most of all.....reader going to be 'aware' as there is an Archer and Ranger already mentioned so what class do you think is missing...? Rolling Eyes

About the pictures,As I've already acknowledged that I took it from wiki and it's not made by 'me'.Besides it doesn't matter what the rider 'wears' even if he or she without 'clothes' on his/her ride.It won't matter only if it's a lady.. yay! Smile .In additional,This guide refers to the 'horses' and not the 'gear'. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Anth wrote:
Thank you.But I don't think it confuses as the word that you seemed to be disliked about is forked from 'caller' and therefore he calls for extraordinary power or whatever he calls that Mages is specialized by 'summoning' or 'calling' which means he is the 'summoner','caller' or as it already known in-game as a 'Mage'.And most of all.....reader going to be 'aware' as there is an Archer and Ranger already mentioned so what class do you think is missing...? Rolling Eyes

I didn't say it was 'impossible to figure out', I said it was confusing, in other words slowing down the reader without giving him any benefits in return. But after all, it's an unimportant detail.
And yes, sorry for my question, which was a bit off-topic; I couldn't resist though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Ouch..!
I forgot to tell you that 'Legendary Plate Armor' that you ignores..... is already 'exist' on lailah.I truly believe that it is uber 'rare' but however it exist and someone called 'GTR' have these pieces.A Legendary Plate 'Top' and even 'pants'.
Please try not to involve your 'cruelty' on the responds because it really 'teases' anger in a way and it makes the person in front of you hit the roof. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Wed May 19, 2010 6:02 am

Cruelty and anger? Eh?

Mate, you asked for a feedback, you got it. If you find it hard to accept feedback, don't ask for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Wed May 19, 2010 10:35 am

I did asked politely for a feedback as a respond back.. ,

Quote :
[eadwacer]:On a side note - by 'summoner' you probably mean mage? Might be a bit confusing.

But I didn't ask for a 'vain point' to reveal on the point of view.And as I truly believe that this is either one of two things...
First,You are acting 'strongly' or you are making me 'potty' and I believe the first assumption is the answer...
So that I don't want to read any more message from you again...??!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RidinDirty
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   Wed May 19, 2010 1:05 pm

kk now i have to respond..

I'm sure Ead didn't mean any harm when he stated the summoner class = mage. Things are just being taken out of consideration and too far. Also this is a good guide but the summoner thing could confuse some ppl like maybe some1 new, some1 who has never played the elf race, etc...

Your free to call whatever classes you want but if somebody asks a question thinking it was maybe a typo don't take it as an attack on yourself just explain what you meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*   

Back to top Go down

Info about mounts according to the express classes *picture's included*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1